A big thank you to Dear Kitty. Some blog (do check out this awesome blog) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award 🙂 It’s my first time being nominated for anything and I’m very excited that someone would think of my blog!
The rules are to thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you, post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 10 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them; and tell 7 things about yourself.
So here are seven things about me:
1. I am still a little scared of blogging. I am so new to this – raineylovescolouring is barely a month old! It makes me nervous every time I post and I plague people for opinions! I adore it though and love how wordpress can be like a little community. It is nice to be able to share my artwork with a wider community.
2. My most popular post:
*drum roll* It’s “Nice clothes? No, thank you I’m an artist”.
3. I adore penguins.
4. My favorite quote is “This too shall pass” and I have it tattoed on my foot.
5. I have a website and a facebook page as well as a blog:
6. Art wise, I am loving Lisa Yuksavage right now. How beautiful are her works? The colours are just stunning.
7. Wow, thinking of 7 things is hard.. um.. I love colouring? Though you may have guessed that from the title 😀
My nominees are listed below. Some of these are great friends and truly inspirational. They have inspired me to blog and to feel like what I have to say is worth talking about. So check them all out please!
Thank you once again Dear Kitty for the nomination and thank you to everyone who reads and follows 🙂